The Lotus Notes 8.5.2 preview guide is available for you to distribute to your users for new installations and upgrades to Lotus Notes. This guide is designed to help your users become productive on the new software quickly, and to provide them with links to documentation resources for further help.
The guide provides the following information for this release:
- Overview of several new features
- Important changes from the previous release
- Familiar features that remain the same
- Links to product tours, reference cards, and product documentation
- A few key productivity tips
You can download the guide from this wiki article; both of the following files are attached at the end of this wiki article
- An Adobe .PDF file, ready for emailing, printing, or distributing to your organization.
- A Lotus Symphony .ODT file that can be customized for your organization; for example, you can add contact information for your Help Desk. The file includes instructions in blue text for customizing information – remember to remove these instructions before rolling out the file to your organization.
We suggest that you distribute the guide to your users before their new Notes software is installed or updated.
You may also want to consider providing your users with the IBM Learning Plug-in for Lotus Notes, which can be downloaded from this wiki. The plug-in is free and gives users access to a variety of Flash demonstrations, videos, reference cards and other materials for learning more about Notes.