You can change the amount of space between lines in paragraphs and above or below paragraphs.
To set the spacing below paragraphs quickly from one line, to one and a half or double spacing, select the paragraph and then click the Spacing tool or click Text > Spacing
- Put the document in Edit mode.
- Select the paragraph(s).
- Click Text > Text Properties.
- Click the Paragraph Alignment tab.
- Do any of the following:
Optional: To set line spacing for a paragraph that contains a hotspot, button, attachment, or object, select the item, and click
- In the Interline field, select the space for lines between each selected paragraph.
- In the Above field, select the space for each selected paragraph and the paragraph above it.
- In the Below field, select the space for each selected paragraph and the paragraph below it.