Creating and formatting text pop-ups in NotesAdded by ~Julia Breresonakoi on May 23, 2011 | Version 1
A text pop-up is a link that displays a description when a user clicks or hovers over it. You must be in a rich-text field (a field that allows text, objects, file attachments, and pictures) to create a text pop-up.
- Put the document in edit mode.
- Select the text to act as a text pop-up.
- Click Create > Hotspot > Text Pop-up.
- Click the Hotspot Popup Info tab in the "Hotspot Pop-up" properties box.
- Enter the text you want to display in the pop-up in the Popup text field, and then click the check mark to save.
- Under Show popup, select when the pop-up appears by clicking On mouse over or On click.
- Under Hotspot style, select a hotspot style (border, highlight, or none).
Note: Use this same procedure to change the text, function, or border. Click Hotspot > Hotspot Properties and then make any changes.
: You must be in Read mode to test a text pop-up. From Edit mode, save & close the document, then open it.