|Notes/Domino Fix List|
|SPR # AANE5REPW8||Fixed in 6.0.4 release|
Product Area: IBM Lotus iNotes Technical Area: Calendar Platform: Cross Platform
SPR# AANE5REPW8 - Fixed a crash which occurred after deleting a repeating Calendar and Scheduling entry created using Notes 4.6.
Technote Number: 1139153
Notes/Domino R4-style Calendar documents do not contain the ApptUNID item.
When this item is missing from a Calendar document, iNotes assumes it is a new
document, and therefore encounters problems when the user attempts to delete it.
This issue has been addressed in Domino Web Access 6.0.4 and 6.5.2.
Excerpt from the Lotus Notes and Domino Release 6.0.4 and 6.5.2 MR fix lists
(available at http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/lotus/):
SPR# AANE5REPW8 - Fixed a crash which occurred after deleting a repeating
Calendar and Scheduling entry created using Notes 4.6.
Steps To Reproduce Problem:
1. Set up a Domino 6.5 Server.
2. Register a user with a mail file design of 4.6.7.
3. Using a Notes Client (4.6.7 or even 6.5) create a repeating appointment and
set it to repeat Weekly for 5 weeks.
4. Upgrade the mail file to iNotes6 (either replace the design with the
inotes6.ntf design or use the Convert task: "load convert mail\filename.nsf
5. Access the mail file via Domino Web Access (from a Microsoft Internet
Explorer 6 browser).
6. Switch to the Calendar.
7. Open the repeat appointment.
8. Click the trash can icon to delete the appointment.
9. When prompted with "Are you sure you want to delete this page?", select Yes.
10. In the repeat instance window keep the default, "All Instances" and select
OK. The Domino server will crash.
Last Modified on 03/03/2010