Specifies the interval at which the LDAP service detects and puts into
effect changes to
these configuration settings:
- Settings in the domain Configuration Settings document except "Choose
anonymous users can query via LDAP" and "Allow LDAP users write
- notes.ini settings related to the LDAP service set through the Set
- LDAP activity logging settings on the Activity Logging tab of a
You must always restart the LDAP task to put into effect changes to
- "Choose fields that anonymous users can query via LDAP"
- "Allow LDAP users write access"
- Port and port security settings on the Ports - Internet Ports -
Without this setting the interval is three minutes.
Interval = number of minutes